Why are we doing this?
We want to recognize and be inspired by the many people who make Vermont schools and school systems thrive. Stories have always had the power to change lives. VEHI PATH member schools and buildings have so much to share, so many stories worth telling.
How we choose?
From the nominations we receive, buildings (or people) are chosen based on the following criteria:
- The colorful, descriptive stories nominators offer up
- Representation from a variety of regions throughout the state
- Three wellness themes that inspire us and the people behind those themes (who are willing to be interviewed on camera)
- Leadership/Administration that participate in wellness and allow us capture their stories on camera
- Visual events, people, and sites that make filming easy and stories come alive
When to nominate?
For 2021-2022, Building Wellness Leaders or Champions can nominate their building at any time. There is a form in their Wellness Leader documents.
- Those who are chosen and participate in the filming of a VEHI PATH Rockstar building are awarded 25 PATHpoints.
- Those who nominate and set up filing will also receive 25 PATHpoints.